Concrete Working Foreman-Union Position
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 70 years. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction, Tree Farm Division and Garden Centre.
Our business has been founded on great customer service and we continue to build a solid reputation in the Landscape Construction, Supply and Maintenance industries.
Why work with us?
- Industry leading compensation
- Year-round employment
- Career path and opportunities for personal development
- Health Benefits
- On-going training
- Great work culture
- Steady growth year over year
· Ability to lead a crew for various sized landscape construction projects from start to finish
· Complete and submit daily worksheets including production notes and site information
· Always demonstrate knowledge of safety/hazard awareness
· Able to use strong leadership skills to motivate staff and meet project deadlines
· Extensive experience working with concrete from forming to finishing
· Present Safety Toolbox Talks meetings weekly, ensuring sign-off is completed
· Must have clean drivers abstract and G license
· Minimum 5 years experience in the commercial landscape construction field as a Foreman leading a Concrete crew
· Solid understanding of landscape materials gained from experience
· The ability to read and understand drawings
· Knowledge of tools for trade
· Be presentable, professional and have good leadership skills
· Strong work ethic – reliable and punctual
· Able to work outdoors with change in temperatures
· Ability to be a visible team-player and have excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Must be detail-oriented
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.